Google Groups

Re: error trying to unpack sabnzbd with gzip

dre2kse Apr 9, 2012 3:09 PM
Posted in group: EON ZFS Storage
Try (below) not sure why the sourceforge redirecting links produce inconsistent results based on browser client. I suspect they don't like external hotlinks.

wget -U IE6 -O sabnzbd.tar.gz http://bit.ly/sabnzbd-latest
or
wget -O sabnzbd.tar.gz http://bit.ly/sabnzbd-latest

run 'file' on the downloaded file to make sure wget didn't incorrectly directed
file sabnzbd.tar.gz

On Monday, April 9, 2012 5:34:31 PM UTC-4, [email address] wrote:
I'm getting the error that the sabnzbd file I downloaded with wget isn't in gzip format. I've attached a screen shot showing the error.

I downloaded the file using firefox with the URL http://bit.ly/sabnzbd-latest. I then opened the file in 7-zip and it seemed to be fine.

Ideas?

Andre, thanks for all your help and fast response times.