Google Groups

Invitations/Friend Request

Sonawala Viral Oct 29, 2009 1:53 PM
Posted in group: Elgg users
Respected Team,

Can anyone please try to help me in this one?

Suppose User A, B and C sent the invitation to the same email address to the same user D and after sometimes user D register to the website via same email where he/she received all those 3 invitations.....Once User D register to the website directly going to that site and then login He/She should receive those 3 Friend requests in his/her profile.. And also when user D clicks on that invitation links of User A then both A and D automatically be friends of each other.....

Can anyone please help me to achieve this requirements...I really thankful for any of your helps....Thanks IN Advance...
--
Thanks
Viral Sonawala