Google Groups

RE: [EchoWorks] Discontinuing the support of

Dan Check Apr 11, 2012 2:02 PM
Posted in group: Echo Developer Forum
Hi Alex,

I want to check in with you to be sure that we ( and will be okay here.  I know that we're still using echo 1 on (we're actively migrating right now), and that we're pulling
images from  Will those still be available?  Will e1
continue to work as-is after that date?

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On
Behalf Of Alex Peshkov
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 4:06 AM
To: EchoWorks EchoWorks
Subject: [EchoWorks] Discontinuing the support of

At this time, Echo provides two API entry points -
and The second API entry point ( had been
introduced when Echo was called JS-Kit.  As a result of restructuring
the Echo technology, we will be discontinuing support for js-kit
technology in the near future.

We will be discontinuing the support of the entry point
according to the following plan:

1. Redirect all requests from to

2. Shutdown

The release of modifications required for the first step is scheduled on
April 15, 2012.

Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.

Groups "Echo Platform Developer Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to To
unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at