Google Groups

RE: [EchoWorks] Discontinuing the support of api.js-kit.com

Dan Check Apr 11, 2012 2:02 PM
Posted in group: Echo Developer Forum
Hi Alex,

I want to check in with you to be sure that we (slate.com and
theroot.com) will be okay here.  I know that we're still using echo 1 on
theroot.com (we're actively migrating right now), and that we're pulling
images from cdn.js-kit.com.  Will those still be available?  Will e1
continue to work as-is after that date?

Thanks,
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: echo...@googlegroups.com [mailto:echo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Alex Peshkov
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 4:06 AM
To: EchoWorks EchoWorks
Subject: [EchoWorks] Discontinuing the support of api.js-kit.com

 Hi,

At this time, Echo provides two API entry points - api.echoenabled.com
and api.js-kit.com. The second API entry point (api.js-kit.com) had been
introduced when Echo was called JS-Kit.  As a result of restructuring
the Echo technology, we will be discontinuing support for js-kit
technology in the near future.

We will be discontinuing the support of the api.js-kit.com entry point
according to the following plan:

1. Redirect all requests from api.js-kit.com to api.echoenabled.com

2. Shutdown api.js-kit.com.

The release of modifications required for the first step is scheduled on
April 15, 2012.

Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.