Google Groups

Re: [djangocon-organizers] Update on sprint location possibilities - PBS or WaPo?

Matt Lauber Apr 5, 2012 10:36 AM
Posted in group: DjangoCon Organizers
I'd like to add my agreement to both Katie's comments about DC weather, and the plethora of alcohol, etc, considerations, as well.

To get back to the OP discussion, I'd say that to me the Washington Post is the better suggestion, based on capacity and easier air conditioning considerations (Trust me, DC in august, you need AC.)

Matt Lauber

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 13:27, Christophe Pettus <christop...@pgexperts.com> wrote:

On Apr 5, 2012, at 10:17 AM, Adrian Holovaty wrote:

> Let's please avoid alcohol fetishism at DjangoCon.

+1.

--
Christophe Pettus
PostgreSQL Experts, Inc.