Google Groups

Need local engineering support

Jerry Snee May 5, 2012 4:25 PM
Posted in group: Django users
We are in the process of updating our website, that is currently fully
integrated with Google Checkout.  We also need to immediately
integrate another internally written application, built on Django,
directly with Google Checkout.

I would like to find someone who is certifiably qualified and ideally
'local' to the Central MA area or reasonably close thereto, to assist
us in this project.

If you are interested and not necessarily geographically proximate,
but your credentials, portfolio of work and availability are what we
need, then also please contact me by email.

Please include:
                                   Contact Information  (including
proximity to Worcester MA  01605)
                                   Links to Portfolio of Prior Work
                                   Professional References 3-5  (not
all in same company or graduate from same school)
                                   Desired hourly rate or willingness
to work on Project Delivery formula

Jerry Snee, Jr.
Neuron Robotics, LLC