Google Groups

Re: Feedback: wishlish - Regions and Multiple Currencies

Jule Slootbeek Feb 28, 2012 7:30 PM
Posted in group: django-shop
Mika,

I have done a lot of interoperability with django-shop and django-cms. See againfaster.com.
Feel free to reach out with any questions. I'm interested in improving the interoperability for both plugins.

Regards,

Jule Slootbeek

/ jss | Sent from my iPad