Google Groups

Re: Status of this project

ChrisGlass Dec 5, 2011 5:14 AM
Posted in group: django-shop
Hi there,

Yeah theses days are a bit tense for me - I did switch countries and
jobs as you mentioned, and my internet connectivity is spotty at best
(I rely on 3g for the time being). I did miss the hackaton because of
that :(

I want to clarify that I remain committed to this project however, and
I will work through the pile of pull requests as fast as I can. I'm
not sure about Divio's commitment, but I'll ask them directly.

As for the constraints, well... that's what they are unfortunately, so
we'll try to expand the team if needed :)

Now, I'll get some time to do some stuff this afternoon/evening, so
hopefully I can pull a few things into the barn.

Best regards,

- Chris/Tribaal