Google Groups

How to reassign a plugin to a different placeholder?

Roy Smith Mar 30, 2012 7:46 PM
Posted in group: django-cms
Due to not really understanding what I was doing when I first set up my site, I've got two placeholders, base_content and basic_page_content, where I should only have one.  As we were building out the pages, some plugins got created under one, some under the other.  Is there any simple way (i.e. some SQL update) I can go back now and fix things up so all the plugins belong to basic_page_content?

The next step will be to delete the base_content placeholder from the template.