Google Groups

Re: Can you share the templates and static files of the home site?

Flya Flyaa Mar 2, 2012 9:10 AM
Posted in group: django CMS users
That's a good news you can share this pretty site stuff, thanks. Just keep your progress.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Jonas Obrist <ojii...@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree, the main reason this wasn't done yet is time constraint. There's quite a few things we would have to clean up in the repo to open source it (keys/passwords/etc). That's why it wasn't done so far.

On Friday, March 2, 2012 1:27:54 PM UTC+1, Flya Flyaa wrote:
The static  files (css and js files) can be downloaded, but how to get templates?  And the difficult part of django-cms is to write the templates for our newbies, sharing some useful and pretty templates will  help us get starting.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM, Luke Crooks <puma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can't you just download them yourself?

On Mar 2, 2012 8:42 AM, "Flya Flyaa" <flya...@gmail.com> wrote:
The site of  https://www.django-cms.org/ is very pretty, I just want to know whether you can share this site's templates and static data and give a suitable licence to free use them. These will give us great help.

http://www.fminer.com

http://www.fminer.com