Google Groups

Has the event method onNewComment changed in Disqus 2012?

DarkUFO Jun 13, 2012 11:43 AM
Posted in group: Disqus Developers
We have this code that we use on on out site to reward Badgeville points.

Since moving to Disqus 2012 today this code is no longer working.

Could someone have a look and see what I need to change to fix this.

function disqus_config() {
this.callbacks.onReady = [ function() {
if ( DISQUS.container.innerHTML.indexOf("dsg-comment-message") != -1 ) {
hascomments = 1;
}
} ];
this.callbacks.onNewComment = [function() {
if ( hascomments ) {
hascomments = 1;
Badgeville.credit( ['leave a comment',{verb:"awardshowpoint",
showname: showlabel, showpoint:1}] );
} else {
hascomments = 1;
Badgeville.credit( ['leave a comment',{verb:"awardshowpoint",
showname: showlabel, showpoint:1}] );
}
}];
}