Google Groups

Re: Disqus alternative login buttons missing in Admin Panel

setcookie Mar 13, 2012 8:00 AM
Posted in group: Disqus Developers
i see, but it looks strange to the user if one page the widget looks
different then on the other - or they may even wonder how to login
since they were used to logon via the buttons.