Google Groups

Re: [disqus-dev] Re: Still no HTTPS support?

Nathan Rajlich May 31, 2011 6:16 PM
Posted in group: Disqus Developers
Thanks for the update Mike! I can indeed confirm that it is now working on my blog: https://tootallnate.net

The last thing that appears to need fixing is all the image resources that get fetched from: http://mediacdn.disqus.com need to be updated to be HTTPS, so that my mixed content warnings will go away. Hopefully this will be a minor one. Good job and thanks again!

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Mike Clarke <mike.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
We pushed a round of fixes this afternoon that resolves some of the problems when embedding Disqus in a page secured with SSL.  We're still testing different scenarios, so SSL isn't "officially supported" yet (hence the lack of documentation), but using the universal code with https instead of http should work now.  Let us know if you run into trouble.

Mike

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Nathan Rajlich <nat...@tootallnate.net> wrote:
Indeed. I haven't been able to get it working yet either. Documentation updates would be appreciated!

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Chris Westin <cwe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I just tried enabling the Drupal Disqus module on my https site, but
it's still hanging like it did before...  I guess this isn't available
yet?  Here's to hoping all goes well and that it will work soon,
because I'd really like to be able to offer commenting on my site.

Chris