Google Groups

Re: [disqus-dev] Still no HTTPS support?

David Cramer May 10, 2011 1:57 PM
Posted in group: Disqus Developers
I've been told it's coming *very* soon

David Cramer

On Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Nathan Rajlich wrote:

Sigh... This is really a deal breaker for me guys. I haven't been able to use your service ever since I switched over to SSL, and it's really unfortunate since 1) I really like your guys' service and 2) Disqus is the last part of my site (the last external service) that still doesn't support SSL.

Any news on this subject? Thanks again...

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Nathan Rajlich <> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Anton. Great to hear you guys are still working on it! I guess I'll attempt to proxy the necessary files through my server first in the meantime.

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Anton Kovalyov <> wrote:
Hi Nathan,

We are still working on it, most issues we have deal with are on the ops side and associated with scaling HTTPS traffic.

On 28 February 2011 12:30, Nathan Rajlich <> wrote:
There's a couple threads on this forum from half a year ago desiring some HTTPS support from you guys. Currently it is impossible to use your service on an HTTPS site, and that cuts out a large potential user base I think. What's the situation on this? Thanks in advance.