Google Groups

Re: WebRTC: Javascript library for mapping SDP to Jingle and vice versa

Justin Uberti Mar 15, 2012 7:20 PM
Posted in group: discuss-webrtc
Nice little library! Do you have any unit tests or sample input/output, so I can see what it currently is able to handle?

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Michael Weibel <> wrote:
Hi all,

(this message has been cross-posted to xmpp jingle mailinglist and webrtc discuss mailinglist)

I'm working on a js lib for parsing SDP and mapping it to jingle and vice versa.
I did now the basic parsing and mapping but couldn't really test it yet:

If you'd like to contribute or have any comments, feel free to contact me or send pull requests.

- Michael