Google Groups

Re: WebRTC: Javascript library for mapping SDP to Jingle and vice versa

Michael Weibel Mar 16, 2012 10:38 AM
Posted in group: discuss-webrtc
I started today with some unittests but they're not ready yet.
Basicly the current chrome canary SDP message is working w/o problems.

http://candy-chat.github.com/candy-webrtc/ is a demo application which uses the sdpToJingle library for the mapping, a Strophe.js Jingle Plugin for abstracting the whole call process and a Candy-Plugin for integrating it into Candy :)

- Michael

Am Freitag, 16. März 2012 03:20:19 UTC+1 schrieb Justin Uberti:
Nice little library! Do you have any unit tests or sample input/output, so I can see what it currently is able to handle?

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Michael Weibel <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

(this message has been cross-posted to xmpp jingle mailinglist and webrtc discuss mailinglist)

I'm working on a js lib for parsing SDP and mapping it to jingle and vice versa.
I did now the basic parsing and mapping but couldn't really test it yet:

https://github.com/mweibel/sdpToJingle

If you'd like to contribute or have any comments, feel free to contact me or send pull requests.

- Michael