Google Groups

Re: Screen sharing Recording

Punyabrata Ray Apr 10, 2012 1:23 PM
Posted in group: discuss-webrtc
From a recent post regarding Chrome's WebRTC roadmap

What’s next?
More functionality and features will appear in future versions of Chrome. We’ll work on prioritizing them once we get the basics right:
  • Data API. Implementation will start once the network stack is ready.
  • Screen sharing
  • PeerConnection proxying. The ability to relay a stream to a third party will not make our first version.
  • Recording. MediaRecorder specification work has not been completed yet.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM, bootstraponline <> wrote:
Is recording of screen sharing with Chrome planned? For example,
recording a screencast.