Google Groups

Re: Customization

Steven Hancock Apr 6, 2012 4:20 AM
Posted in group: diaspora-dev
Wow, triple-posting lol.. but just to add to this, after quite a bit
of experimenting with Deface I've found that HAML support is far from
complete. There's a bug that will prevent us from being able to use it
for now.. If real-life allows (meaning, if I don't have to tear the
car apart again) I might put a little time into fixing that once I'm
done with the 2 features I claimed from the wishlist since it could be
extremely useful once it's working right. :)