Google Groups

Re: [D*] new invite link feature in master; new config options

elf Pavlik Mar 17, 2012 2:06 AM
Posted in group: diaspora-dev
apologies if i go off topic, it reminded me about quite annoying issue with inviting people from facebook:

if i get invite on facebook with invitation link from someone to 'crate an account' on given pod, but from what i remember if i already have an account on some other pod i don't see a webfinger of person inviting me to share with this person from my existing account =(

if someone who have developed this feature would like to take a look at it awsome! otherwise if i find some time i would try digging into it myself...

~ elf pavlik ~