Google Groups

Re: [Feature-Claim]: 3) Refactor AppConfig and EnvironmentConfiguration

Chris Poirier Apr 6, 2012 4:19 PM
Posted in group: diaspora-dev
Hmmm, my email replies might not be getting through.

In any event, I started looking into it, but got busy with paying work. Might be another week before I can devote any real time to it, but it's still on my list. If somebody else wants it in the meantime, go ahead.

Chris.

On Friday, April 6, 2012 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, Sean Tilley wrote:
Hey Chris,

Just figured I'd follow up, as it's been a little while since you've filed a claim for this item on the wishlist. Do you still want to work on it?