Google Groups

Rubik's Cube Night

Dominic Morrow Apr 5, 2012 3:41 PM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Bit disheartened to see that we've only 4 sign-ups for the Rubik's Cube night. This does include cube and tuition. I was chatting to the tutor and he was pretty down about the idea as he has to travel from Nottingham.

At the Tuesday meeting there seemed to be a lot of interest in it and I'm sure a few of you are on the fence or just haven't gotten around to signing up yet.

it's just £5 and 95p for the eventbrite fee. That's a bargain! 10th April 2012

I understand that the workshop will be open for general hacking as well!

--
Dominic
Nottingham Hackspace Organiser