Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

Jan Reynolds Sep 27, 2012 1:50 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Thanks Britta for showing how to  make the origami flowers -  got inspired - thought you might like to see the buttonholes and bouquet I made for my daughters wedding.
On 27 September 2012 00:07, Britta Jarvis <> wrote:
Some of you may have seen me start making this werewolf finger puppet on Tuesday... just thought you might be interested to see how he turned out :)

- Britta

P.S. Thanks Anne for lending me the wool!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Derby Makers" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Jan Reynolds
Cultural Animateur
Creative Culture Connecting Communities
Folk 3D: Animating Schools and Communities Through Folk Arts
Director EMPAF PartnershipSupporting participatory arts to transform lives and generate