Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

Jan Reynolds Sep 27, 2012 1:50 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Thanks Britta for showing how to  make the origami flowers -  got inspired - thought you might like to see the buttonholes and bouquet I made for my daughters wedding.
Jan
On 27 September 2012 00:07, Britta Jarvis <popart...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Some of you may have seen me start making this werewolf finger puppet on Tuesday... just thought you might be interested to see how he turned out :)

- Britta

P.S. Thanks Anne for lending me the wool!

Jan Reynolds
07446343114
Cultural Animateur
Creative Culture Connecting Communities
Folk 3D: Animating Schools and Communities Through Folk Arts
Director EMPAF PartnershipSupporting participatory arts to transform lives and generate
success