Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

Sally Jane Thompson Sep 25, 2012 7:01 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Quick update - was going to bring along printouts of all ideas that have been put forward to date, plus a couple extra ideas, so people could write comments, but I've not had any luck digging previous ideas out from the depths of the Google group. Will ask around in person, to make sure all ideas get aired, but just thought I'd update so you know I've not forgotten!

On Friday, 21 September 2012 21:10:22 UTC+1, Sally Jane Thompson wrote:
I really like that Ben! (Sorry for slowest response ever O.o)

The existing temp logo also has the Silk Mill tower, so a few versions with that seem like a good group to put up for discussion - and the Silk Mill thing could be discussed too. I kind of think if we ever ended up no longer being with the Silk Mill, that would be a big enough change that a new logo at that stage wouldn't be too fickle or anything.

Thanks!

On Wednesday, 29 August 2012 06:55:19 UTC+1, MARK HANCOX wrote:
Really like the one with the tower, to me the most iconic part of the Silk Mill building (wish they'd open it up to visitors!). The only possible downside I see is thst it could tie us to the Silk Mill a bit, if DM turns out to have a future seperate from the building?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Ben Gray <benbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Keeping copyright in mind this time I've had another stab. Was quite pleased with it until I just saw it next to the danger mouse one!

On 28 August 2012 16:52, Chris Jackson <ch...@jackson.me.uk> wrote:

Good grief Ben! Apart from the copyright issues I quite like that one, it made me smile anyway. ;-)