Google Groups

RE: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

Chris Jackson Aug 28, 2012 8:52 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers

Good grief Ben! Apart from the copyright issues I quite like that one, it made me smile anyway. ;-)

From: derby-...@googlegroups.com [mailto:derby-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Gray
Sent: 28 August 2012 4:06 PM
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

Great call Sally, my suggestion is attached and you can already get tshirts of it! More serious suggestions are welcomed!

On 28 August 2012 15:46, Sally Jane Thompson <sallyjan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

This is a thread to try and gather together any existing logo ideas and any new ones, to try and get us towards a finalized, usable logo.

I'll do some searches and gather up any that have previously been posted, and will add a few ideas too, and hopefully we can get some comments going to get a sense of what clicks. Watch this space!