Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

MARK HANCOX Aug 28, 2012 10:55 PM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Really like the one with the tower, to me the most iconic part of the Silk Mill building (wish they'd open it up to visitors!). The only possible downside I see is thst it could tie us to the Silk Mill a bit, if DM turns out to have a future seperate from the building?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Ben Gray <benbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Keeping copyright in mind this time I've had another stab. Was quite pleased with it until I just saw it next to the danger mouse one!

On 28 August 2012 16:52, Chris Jackson <ch...@jackson.me.uk> wrote:

Good grief Ben! Apart from the copyright issues I quite like that one, it made me smile anyway. ;-)

From: derby-...@googlegroups.com [mailto:derby-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Gray
Sent: 28 August 2012 4:06 PM
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo

Great call Sally, my suggestion is attached and you can already get tshirts of it! More serious suggestions are welcomed!

On 28 August 2012 15:46, Sally Jane Thompson <sallyjan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

This is a thread to try and gather together any existing logo ideas and any new ones, to try and get us towards a finalized, usable logo.

I'll do some searches and gather up any that have previously been posted, and will add a few ideas too, and hopefully we can get some comments going to get a sense of what clicks. Watch this space!