Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Re: PCB Etching

Spencer Owen Sep 30, 2012 4:52 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers

Whilst I haven't tried it myself, this method of using sign writes vinyl has been mentioned recently on Twitter
Looks like a nice neat alternative to acetate and light box.

On Sep 30, 2012 9:50 AM, "FloatingWombat" <> wrote:
Hi All,

I've also got a UV box, so if Graeme's is not available, let me know. I have also built a small bubble-etching tank.

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:17:54 AM UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
Hi David,
I've also made a few guitar effects using plans from the MadBeans site and a friend has replaced his whole pedalboard with them.

I design using PCBExpress ( unless doing guitar pedals which I download) because it's free and does what I need, then print onto acetate and  transfer to UV sensitive copper clad board using a UV light box.  Timings and dilutions are critical and I still mess up once in a while.

Happy to bring the light box along anytime anyone needs to use it.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Derby Makers" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at