Google Groups

Re: PCB Etching

FloatingWombat Sep 30, 2012 1:50 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Hi All,

I've also got a UV box, so if Graeme's is not available, let me know. I have also built a small bubble-etching tank.

Wom

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:17:54 AM UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
Hi David,
I've also made a few guitar effects using plans from the MadBeans site and a friend has replaced his whole pedalboard with them.

I design using PCBExpress ( unless doing guitar pedals which I download) because it's free and does what I need, then print onto acetate and  transfer to UV sensitive copper clad board using a UV light box.  Timings and dilutions are critical and I still mess up once in a while.

Happy to bring the light box along anytime anyone needs to use it.