Google Groups

PCB Etching

Graeme Sep 26, 2012 8:32 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Hi all,
We're arranging a simple electronics build for Halloween of a 'scary' picture with flashing eyes ( prototype was on the table on Tuesday)

I've designed the circuit and will get some parts ordered (it will be another budget build) but thought this would be a good opportunity to take a group through the PCB etching process.
Probably better with a small group but happy to repeat in future weeks if there is a demand or if anyone wants to use the kit to etch their own boards.

I use UV sensitive Copper Clad board ( this is about £6.20 for a small sheet at Potts) and a UV light box plus Ferric Chloride as an enchant.

I'll bring it all along on 16th and will set it up if anyone want to try it out.

Graeme