Google Groups

Re: Tools for Sheffield

Hydrophilous Sep 23, 2012 6:38 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
I've hopefully got a set of digital calipers - Just need to find where they are...
I'll be down on Tuesday to sort out what we're all doing for travel...

Glyn

On Sunday, 23 September 2012 12:52:01 UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
I think I have everything except the calipers and thermocouple....which I guess we only need one set of between us.  I know Stuart has both but neither appear to work. :-(

Train Times.... I plan to travel by train from Belper and change at Derby, and stay over in Sheffield on Saturday night.

saturday 8:18 from Derby arrives at 8:52 ( registration is at 9:30)

Sunday 16:54 from Sheffield arrives Derby 17:26 ( lab closes at 16:00)

These are restricted slightly for me by Belper train times but there are plenty of others available.

Graeme