Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo Concepts - feedback thread

Sally Jane Thompson Oct 7, 2012 9:32 AM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Thanks Dave! I'm putting together a few versions based on these and the comments, and they'll be printed and put somewhere at the AGM for any comments to be written down - would love your thoughts! :)

On Sunday, 7 October 2012 17:10:25 UTC+1, David Evans wrote:
I like simple, with visual punch. I also like the Silk Mill reference and agree that it's hardly an albatross. The best, to me, are variations on Sally's tower-with-words-below. The M-within-D is great but we'd have to get to the stage where it's obvious to viewers what that means. We aren't there yet. :)

Anyway, more noise from me at the AGM on Tuesday!