Google Groups

Re: [derby-makers] Hello to the group

Graeme Sep 23, 2012 12:05 PM
Posted in group: Derby Makers
Well unless someone more in the know corrects me....

This Tuesday 25th is a meeting but I don't think that there is a specific build or project planned as some of us are preparing for a weekend away in Sunny Sheffield to build a printer so have last minute arrangements to make.

2nd  Oct - No meeting.
9th Oct - AGM so no build planned.

16th Oct- In theory back to the business of making stuff.

However I say all this on no authority other than I read your follow up post before anyone else :-)

Everyone is recovering from The 'What If' machine weekend but I'll confirm 25th for you tomorrow if nobody else sees your post.

Graeme