Google Groups

CSSOM - Editor's Draft 31 March 2010

Tom Klingenberg Apr 28, 2010 11:14 AM
Posted in group: CSSDOC
For those this is of interest, ca. one month ago a new draft of CSSOM (the
successor to DOM Level 2 Style) has been published:

Editor's Draft 31 March 2010
Editor: Anne van Kesteren (Opera Software ASA) <>

I was not aware that there is already a document object model for
stylesheets, at least sort of, so I thought this is worth of sharing.

Old Sepc:

Document Object Model (DOM) Level 2 Style Specification
Version 1.0
W3C Recommendation 13 November, 2000

Appendix A: IDL Definitions:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSSDOC" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at