Google Groups

Re: Second Public Draft available.

Chris Griego Nov 11, 2008 9:56 PM
Posted in group: CSSDOC
In Appendix D, the suggested Firefox abbreviation should follow the
recommendations put out by the Mozilla Foundation and be "fx". I'm not
sure of the canonical URL, but it is mentioned in the 1.5 Release
Notes:

'How do I capitalize Firefox? How do I abbreviate it?
Only the first letter is capitalized (so it's Firefox, not FireFox.)
The preferred abbreviation is "Fx" or "fx".'
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/releases/1.5.html

--
Chris Griego