Google Groups

Re: [Chromium Portable] Re: Context Menu Mixup

Shawn May 6, 2012 5:45 PM
Posted in group: Chromium Portable
I got it working now.  When there is a new version, I just copy the 'App' folder over.  But this time I copied the 'Data' folder into the brand new install, and it worked.  Weird, but all is well now.  Thanks for the help.

If I may ask, is there a way to automatically clear the Chromium Cache when it is closed, but not an extension.  I see to remember there being something in put in an '.ini' file that would do this, maybe something in the file to disable the splash screen.

No trees were destroyed by sending this message.
However, a significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced.

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Aluísio Augusto Silva Gonçalves <ka...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Definitely doesn't look with what I see over here. Can you send a screenshot of the entire window?

On Sunday, May 6, 2012 8:48:35 PM UTC-3, Shawn wrote:
I've noticed in the new version that you just uploaded, that the context menu is labeled wrong.  Like if you right click on an icon in the bookmark toolbar, the top command should be to open in a new tab, but it says 'Unable to connect to the internet'.  But selecting that does open the link in a new window.  The screenshot attached is the right click of an icon in the bookmark toolbar.  The other menus are mixed up as well.  Thanks.