Google Groups

Re: [Coworking] Re: Office Nomads Power Outlet Pole Thingys

Kevork Apr 2, 2012 9:51 AM
Posted in group: Coworking
Hey All,

About any type of electrical item like this can be seen on www.grainger.com

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Jenny at eeko <je...@eekostudio.com> wrote:
We asked some auto shop folks locally and they ordered for us but here are some on amazon. You can search retractable electric reel to find.

Kindest Regards,
Jenny Poon
CO+HOOTS.com

On Apr 2, 2012, at 9:27 AM, Alex Hillman <dangerous...@gmail.com> wrote:

Where are people buying the auto-shop power cords from? Any links to share?

--
/ah
coworking in philadelphia

On Monday, April 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Jenny at eeko wrote:

We did the hanging auto shop outlets and they have been great. Keeps the floors clean from cords and we even attached these hangman guys to them so they're easier to pull down for us shorties  http://db.tt/Fxz6M8NV

Kindest Regards,
Jenny Poon
CO+HOOTS

On Apr 2, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Adrienne Normand <arno...@gmail.com> wrote:

One thing you could do is get tables with power that daisy-chains.  That way not all tables are dependent on your one power source....only the first one is.
Adrienne

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Jacob Sayles <ja...@officenomads.com> wrote:
I'd like to find ones that are flexible.  We have a couple areas where the tables get moved around quite a bit when we have events and such and it would be nice if we weren't confined by these poles.  The trick is making it look nice and not just hanging an extension cord from the ceiling.  Any ideas on that sort of thing?

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com(206) 323-6500

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Toni Hogan <to...@theofficeconnexion.com> wrote:
Thanks. Believe or not, I searched for "power poles" and didn't get
what I was looking for. I'll bet it comes up now. LOL!

thanks again....

TH