Google Groups

Current Affairs sections updated

Helpdesk - Jan 28, 2011 7:21 AM
Posted in group: Competition Master

Dear Subscriber,

We have updated following sections of the website with December 2010 news.

Current National & International Affairs READ ALL

Current General Knowledge READ ALL

Sports News in Brief READ ALL

Appointments, Visitors, Events, Milestones etc.  READ ALL

The Business News/GK is covered in the Current Affairs section and not separately in the Management section.

We are confident you are finding the information being provided useful in your preparations for various competitive exams and recruitment interviews.

Follow cmasterindia on Twitter

Get updates via SMS by texting follow cmasterindia to 53000 in India