Google Groups

feedback on new package for introductory/undergrad physics teachers

oatmealbrain Apr 15, 2012 7:28 PM
Posted in group: comp.text.tex
Hello.

I have created a new package that I intend to submit to CTAN. Before I do so, however, I would like to get some feedback on the package. The target audience is anyone who teaches introductory or undergraduate physics, but I feel sure others would benefit from it too. I'm including a link to the current beta. It's distributed as a single .dtx file that self-extracts the necessary files when processed. (Yes, I know I'll have to submit the various files to CTAN.) I develop with TeXShop and its various engines so you may have to do something different to extract the package.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16930808/mandi.dtx

I welcome feedback.

Joe