Google Groups

Witchaven - Stuck @lvl25

IntraCorp Entertainment Dec 7, 1995 12:00 AM
Posted in group: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
On 7 Dec 1995 23:28:00 +1100, bre...@canberra.DIALix.oz.au (Jeff
Brewer) wrote:

>Howdy all,
>
>I am seriously stuck on level 25 - I think - of Witchaven.  This is the
>level where the Witch always is, and I cannot find the Pentagram for the
>next level.
>
>First off, is there a next level, or is this the finale?
>
>Second, how do you kill her?  I have tried my entire arsenal against her,
>short of the Nuke spell, which I am currently out of.  I have killed just
>about everything else on the level with the exception of the witch, she
>steals my weapons and armour, then kills me out of hand...
>
>Any advice appreciated...
>
>--
>     Jeff Brewer                            bre...@canberra.DIALix.oz.au
>  ===========================================================================
>    I have been, and always shall be, your friend.  Live long, and prosper.
>    -  Spock to Kirk, Star Trek ][, "The Wrath of Khan".

Level 25 is the final single player level.  Levels 30-35 are
multiplayer.

Anyway, the witch is the pentagram.  You must kill her to finish the
game.  Try drinking strength and health potions while hacking at her
with your broadsword.  It'll take many whacks but you'll eventually
kill her.  If you've any other questions, let me know.
Sean Potter                    |      William Shatner's Tekwar
IntraCorp Entertainment        |       Witchaven
Capstone & Three-Sixty         |        Chronomaster
http://www.gate.net/~intracor  |         ?