Google Groups

Re: [colorhug-users] gnome-control-center: no devices supporting color management detected

Richard Hughes Mar 15, 2012 10:12 AM
Posted in group: colorhug-users
On 15 March 2012 14:58, Richard Hughes <hugh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 March 2012 12:38, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:
>> Interesting. In my case X seemed be accepting the EDID which it doesn't
>> normally do when the checksum is invalid (I used to have a monitor which
>> returned EDID like that...) but I'll check my kernel log when I next have
>> the laptop on and see if mine is doing the same.
>
> I've added this to g-s-d in git master:

I've also built this as a F16 package:

You can install this on the livecd and then just restart g-s-d. I'll
respin a new LiveCD next week with all the latest goodies included.

Richard.