Google Groups

Re: Deelay

Anton Maurovic Aug 23, 2011 8:20 PM
Posted in group: colorcop
I've found the problem: Windows Aero. When you're using this enhanced visual style, the performance of the ColorCop refresh is very poor. Turn Aero off, and it works normally. Perhaps it has something to do with ColorCop's screen grabbing method causing Windows to constantly refresh the UI unnecessarily?

Regards,

Anton

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Caleb Vear <caleb...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is slow for me on my windows 7 machine, but ColorPix another similar tool works fine. http://www.colorschemer.com/colorpix_info.php

So I agree it is most likely something to do with my setup causing CC to be slow, but seeing as how another tool can do it fine it suggests to me that CC could also be modified to work better.

Cheers,

Caleb

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Steven <snum...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use Win7 64-bit and CC is not slow at all.
In my computer, whatever CC does or I do with CC is instant.
Obviously it's not the CC itself, but something in your computer
settings.
Please try to change the configuration setting of your display or
mouse cursor.
Nothing to lose. When I had a similar problem, it worked.