Google Groups

New and Improved Ad Templates

Michael Francesconi Jul 25, 2011 5:52 PM
Posted in group: CityGrid Platform Announcements

Hi all -- today we’re releasing a variety of new mobile ad templates for immediate use. These new templates are category specific giving end users a clearer picture of business type and what they should expect on the other side of the click. New layouts and designs have been optimized for performance, and they look pretty sweet if we do say so ourselves.

You can see a sampling of the new templates below and all the rest in our documentation here. To begin using our newly designed ad templates, simply make your ad calls using the new collectionID for the ad template you prefer.

This is the first of many waves of new ad designs, and you'll soon see greater category coverage as well. We look forward to your feedback on these and to rolling out more quickly.