Google Groups

Re: Showing $$$ For Results (Restaurant)

C Wilson Apr 12, 2012 12:32 PM
Posted in group: CityGrid Dev Talk
Thank you Kin. I hope to hear some good news. Nevertheless look forward to what you find out!

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:53:15 PM UTC-4, Kin Lane - CityGrid wrote:
Great question.  There is no immediate functions for doing this with the Places API Search.  Currently the only sort options are:  dist, alpha, highestrated, mostreviewed, topmatches, offers

Let me ask around internally and see what thoughts are on this.

Kin Lane
@citygridapiteam

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:43:40 AM UTC-7, Cornelius Wilson wrote:
I am building a restaurant find website and I want for users to use an advanced search function where they can choose restaurants based on price range. I don't see the function on http://docs.citygridmedia.com/display/citygridv2/Places+API#PlacesAPI-DetailResponse but I know it can be done because it's on urbanspoon when you look at a restaurant.

Example $$$ ($15-25 per entree)

I would like to show something similiar so if someone would be kind enough to assist me that would be great. Thanks!