Google Groups

Chromebook melting spot on the back

Riël May 29, 2012 1:53 AM
Posted in group: Chromebook Central - The Official Community for Chromebooks!

Categories: Report an Issue and Get Troubleshooting Help : Stable (Default) :

In this G+ post you see a picture of the bottom of my chromebook.

I do not know when this happened, but I have a feeling my chromebook is a bit sluggish especially scrolling in G+. Can someone tell me what part was melting there? Should I go back to the shop?

I also sometimes see horizontal artifacts in a webpage which go away by scrolling/refrehing the page on the Stable channel. Now I tried DEV and no artifacts (yet)

Any ideas?