Google Groups

Re: [WEB STORE BUG] 20 Things I Learned Book not marked as a Google App

Terry Lambert May 6, 2012 10:37 PM
Posted in group: Chromebook Central - The Official Community for Chromebooks!

Categories: Report an Issue and Get Troubleshooting Help :

Sorry but that's crazy, or a whole lot of things I have done would have Google, Apple, IBM, Artisoft, Novell, or my own startup labels on them.  Including 386BSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Apache, OpenLDAP, Samba, Linux, and a lot of other stuff.  Who you work for doesn't define who you are, and what you do on your own time doesn't belong to your employer.