Google Groups

Re: New Chromebook owners: share your first impressions!

Marc Lemay Oct 21, 2011 12:22 PM
Posted in group: Chromebook Central - The Official Community for Chromebooks!

Categories: Discuss Chrome OS :

It plugs on the right, I'm right handed, and the plug is on the right hand side of my office.  Being an audio guy - bending wires/cables isn't a good thing and the way I have to plug it in, I envision that bending the power plug might not be good for it.  Plus - the USB dongle for the wireless mouse can't plug into that side (at least comfortably).  Yes, I know I can plug it into the other side (which I do).  However - this is a minor hurdle that was overcome - it was just a tad annoying.