Google Groups

Re: New Chromebook owners: share your first impressions!

Shannon Nov 10, 2011 8:09 PM
Posted in group: Chromebook Central - The Official Community for Chromebooks!

Categories: Discuss Chrome OS :

It's been awhile since I've posted! My kids are doing a great job with the chromebooks and are absolutely loving it! I have been using google docs for their writing pieces and it's been so handy for when I conference with them, leaving comments is much easier than lugging 22 writer's notebooks home nightly! They are loving the apps for math facts and science. We are also using the blogger extension and every kid has a blog setup to respond to their daily reading. I know there is so much more out there and am trying to learn as much as I can for them! It's been fun and somedays stressful, but very powerful for my teaching and their learning!