Google Groups

Re: Chromebook guru program?

Sherrell Jun 22, 2011 3:37 PM
Posted in group: Chromebook Central - The Official Community for Chromebooks!
I hope not the case 4 U and me! Especially since Ninja agrees that my Cr48 has a notorious lose Hard Drive. Since I'm mobility disabled, he agreed that I should be listed for another or possible replacement.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:05:20 PM UTC-5, Pilot M'Lord Mistress wrote:
sadly i'm pretty sure i won't receive one, as i think i've reached my limit for free stuff for a while.  (Cr-48, Music Beta, Chromersise bands x2)