Google Groups

Re: WiFi Stability on R18 Beta

Wardog Mar 16, 2012 1:25 PM
Posted in group: Chromebook Central - The Official Community for Chromebooks!

Categories: Give Feature Feedback and Suggestions : Beta :

Trond,

I was using the WiFi Panera Bread restaurant yesterday afternoon. The OpenDNS proxy the WiFi goes through is slow to impossible to use.  And the first half hour was like that, very slow.  I was thinking of moving to another WiFi location when rendering of pages suddenly speeded up.  It was very pleasant to use the rest of the afternoon.

I need to try again tomorrow and next day, to make sure it was not due to something else.