Google Groups

Re: Code Formatting - indentation of comments

Doug Hughes Apr 19, 2012 5:59 PM
Posted in group: CFML plugin for IntelliJ IDEA
Here here!!! I've just been too lazy to submit a bug about this.

Doug Hughes

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Andrew Myers <am2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Do we have any control over the placing of comments in the code formatter?

For example, if I paste this into a new component:

<cfcomponent>
   <cfscript>
       this.name = Hash(GetCurrentTemplatePath());
/* define the application wide datasource */
       this.datasource = "ds_web_content";
/* enable hibernate support for this application */
       this.ormenabled = true;
/* create a struct of ORM settings */
       this.ormsettings = {eventhandling = "true", cfclocation =
"./components"};
       this.sessionmanagement = true;
   </cfscript>
</cfcomponent>

The comments are always moved back to the left margin, even though I'd
rather have them indented to the same level of the rest of the block.
Can it be changed?

Andrew.