Google Groups

Re: Minutes for 2011-03-08 CCSF LUG Meeting

Timmy Shih Jun Yee Mar 10, 2011 4:01 PM
Posted in group: CCSF Linux Users Group
On 03/09/2011 04:17 PM, Chris Bolton wrote:
> so again, as I mentioned our next steps should be getting more input on
> people's opinions on our web presence (i.e. other than keith, timmy, and
> myself) and getting everyone who will be participating in our opening event a
> bit more organized. there's already a forum thread setup for the former, and I
> can make one for the latter once we get some initial responses back from the
> mailing list.
>
> although we can conduct everything over the mailing list if we prefer, but I'm
> not sure how we're supposed to "test" the forums out without using them, and
> I'm still the only one registered.

That's true. I just registered on your forum today. I haven't set up an account
on the other forum because I personally don't feel the need to try out both
forums since I have experience with using both phpBB and vBulletin.

But anyhow! For everyone else on this mailing list: what do you guys think
about the website, forums, etc.?

--Timmy, treasurer of the CCSF Linux Users Group