Google Groups

Re: CCCKC Spring 2012 Classes

Luis E. Rodriguez Feb 20, 2012 7:59 PM
Posted in group: CCCKC
Oh  yes, love it. Have made some good connections using it!

Luis E. Rodriguez

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Sharon Mehl <sharon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have really enjoyed the convenience of Meetup!!!   ...Dave was talking about maybe using it as well ...

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Luis E. Rodriguez <lrodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:
I believe Hal made a plea Thursday but yes, solidarity people!

Luis E. Rodriguez

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Sharon Mehl <sharon...@gmail.com> wrote:
maybe we need to solicit again for people to join meetup ... they are missing out on some fun social activities!

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Luis E. Rodriguez <lrodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have an event bright acct too. I believe it's free for free events.
I've seen Hackerspaces take class enrollment/interest that way too.
Just a thought since not everybody participates in meetup. Integrated
into websites/Facebook etc... too.

Luis E. Rodriguez

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Sharon